Name of the task: Modernization of the drinking water supply node - pumping station No. 10 in “Przyjaźń” Coking Plant Sp. z o.o. in Dąbrowa Górnicza
Industry: technological, electrical, E/I&C installation, construction
Scope of performed work:
- Preparation of a comprehensive technical executive design,
- Replacement of DN 250 inlet pipes from chambers at drinking water tanks W1, W2, W71 including fittings,
- Replacement of pressure pipelines in pumping station DN 200, I and II supply together with fittings,
- Pumping sets (hydrophoric) with infinitely variable capacity control,
- Transfer of measurement and control systems to the pumping station facility,
- Restoration and modernization of the level control system in three drinking water tanks,
- Performing necessary construction works such as: laying tiles on the floor and on the walls up to a height of about 1.5 m, renovation of the control room, toilets, painting of walls and ceiling,
- Electrical supply of new equipment,
- Control system from the operator station and panel for all devices and entering information into the visualization system,
- Conducting training in the use of installed equipment,
- Preparation of as-built documentation,
- Start-up and commissioning on the day of final acceptance.
Purchaser: JSW KOKS S.A. “Przyjaźń” Coking Plant Sp. z o.o.
Investor: JSW KOKS S.A. “Przyjaźń” Coking Plant Sp. z o.o.
General Contractor: HPR Dąbrowa Górnicza S.A.