Name of the task: Construction of Power Blocks No. 5 and 6 in PGE GiEK SA in Opole Power Plant.
Industry: design, construction, installation.
Scope of performed works:
- Comprehensive design and assembly work in the field of oil management, including:
- unloading front (truck and railway) together with registration of NO devices in Transport Technical Inspection,
- The pumping station together with technological equipment and legalization of the flow measurement system in the Notified Unit,
- two storage tanks with a nominal capacity of 1 000 m3 each, together with approval and registration in the Office of Technical Inspection and legalization in the Main Office of Measures as measuring vessels for excise settlements,
- Inter-pipeline installations (unloading and transfer).
General Contractor / Purchaser: Mostostal Power Development Sp. z o.o.
Investor: PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A.
Subcontractor: HPR Dąbrowa Górnicza S.A.