Name of the task: Construction of Acoustic Screens and reconstruction of the external wall of the existing ore carrier on the premises of scrap pile driver in Arcelormittal Poland S.A. in Dąbrowa Górnicza
Industry: construction, structural
Scope of performed work:
- Implementation of independent noise protection (acoustic screens), including:
- construction of pile foundations (type CFA and trestle system) - 1 025.00 mb,
- manufacture and assembly of steel structure for Acoustic Screens "Green Wall" - 250 Mg,
- manufacture and assembly of Acoustic Screens “Green Wall” – 5 704,0 m2,
- manufacture and assembly of 2 swing doors,
- manufacture and assembly of flashings made of sheet metal to protect the clearance between the carrier wall and the screen - about 500 m2,
- performing measurements of the effectiveness against noise of built-in Acoustic Screens “Green Wall”,
- performing as-built survey measurements and as-built documentation,
- Reconstruction of walls of the existing ore carrier in the area of scrap pile driver (reconstruction carried out during the continuous movement of the object), including:
- dismantling of trapezoidal sheets of walls and roof slope – 6213,00 m2,
- delivery and assembly of new wall and roof slope sandwich panels – 6213,00 m2.
Purchaser: ArcelorMittal Poland S.A.
Investor: ArcelorMittal Poland S.A.
General Contractor: HPR Dąbrowa Górnicza S.A.